Hendersonville TN Real Estate – What an Awesome Place to Live and Work.
Frequently on the Top-10 Places to Live in numerous national magazines, Hendersonville TN Real Estate lives up to its’ reputation. Only a few minutes northeast of Nashville, Hendersonville is located on Old Hickory Lake with over 25 miles of shoreline. Old Hickory Lake is actually the only lake in the Nashville area that allows for residential lots. Homes for Sale in Hendersonville TN are quite varied – from Starter Homes to Lakefront Mansions.
You’ll find that Hendersonville is a family-friendly community with tons of shopping and activities. Here’s our Buyer’s Agent View of Hendersonville TN.
Home prices range from the mid $200’s to multi-millions. Hendersonville is home to many of the country music stars and was home to Johnny & June Cash, Conway Twitty and Roy Orbison. Lake property is obviously more expensive, but you’ll find many beautiful acreage and equestrian properties as well.
Hendersonville offers great shopping with the new Streets of Indian Lake and Glenbrook centers. There’s a great new library and a variety of parks (youth baseball, soccer, kids playgrounds, picnic areas, ice skating, etc.) Pet owners will enjoy Dog Daze in Hendersonville, a day where dogs bring their owners to a fun day at the park.
Christmas 4 Kids is great fun for the whole family. Many of the country music stars bring their tour buses to the local Walmart parking lot and open them up for tours. You might even meet them and get an autograph! The money goes to help needy kids have Christmas. Local volunteers are right there to chaperone kids into the store to shop. I believe each kid gets about $150 to spend on whatever they like.
So Many Beautiful Subdivisions and Communities in Hendersonville
Here’s a few popular Hendersonville TN Real Estate subdivisions. Be sure to call or contact us when you see a home that appeals to you. We will promptly send you more information about that property. Find more information about our Buyers Agent services right here. Please call us to see any homes in Hendersonville or surrounding areas.
- Autumn Creek – Homes built since 2000 – $225,000-$475,000
- Bluegrass Downs – Homes built since 1998 – $400,000’s – $800,000’s.
- Blue Ridge- Custom homes built since 1989 – $300,000’s-$700,000’s
- Cumberland Hills – Homes built since 1970’s – $250,000-$450,000
- Durham Farms – Homes built since 2016 – $325,000-$475,000
- Fountain Brook – Homes built since 2007 – $250,000-$450,000
- Governors Point – Homes built since 1987 – $300,000’s-$650,000
- Hidden Point- Custom homes built since 1986 – $300,000’s-$900,000’s
- Indian Lake Forest – Homes built since 1965 – $300,000’s-$900,000
- Indian Ridge – Homes built since 2004 – $275,000-$375,000
- Meadows of Indian Lake – Homes built since 2006 – $200,000’s-$600,000’s
- Savannah – Custom Homes built since 2005 – $300’s – $900,000’s
- Somerset Downs – Homes built since 2004 – $300,000’s-$650,000
- Windstar Bay – Homes built since 1998 – $250,000-$600,000
- Winston Hills – Homes built since 2000 – $220,000-$450,000
- Wynbrooke – Homes built since 2000 – $250,000-$425,000
We are your Exclusive Buyer’s Agents for Hendersonville TN Real Estate – please contact us with any questions or if you would like to start your home search! We can show you any of the homes for sale in Hendersonville TN. You can also reach Pam at 615-428-8500 or Lisa at 615-478-7591. We look forward to hearing from you!! Nashville4Homes.com exists to help you find your way home!