Gallatin TN Real Estate…
Gallatin TN Real Estate is located approximately 30 miles northeast of Nashville. It is a lakefront community on Old Hickory Lake, which is the only lake in the area that offers residential living. It is the county seat of Sumner County with a diverse population and housing. It is home to corporations such as Donnelly Printing, Beretta Firearms, ServPro, and the Gap to name a few.
Here’s our Buyer’s Agent view of Gallatin TN Real Estate…
You will want to pay special attention to the area between Gallatin and Hendersonville because it just doesn’t get better than this. Fairvue Plantation is both a Lakefront and Golf Community with it’s own restaurant and club. Foxland is a sister community to Fairvue and is just across the lake. It also has a restaurant and golf course. Actually this area was once a vacation destination for European Royalty. They apparently liked to travel here for fox hunting. There are not enough words to describe it…just fabulous! Several great new subdivisions, full of Homes for Sale in Gallatin TN, are in the area. You will also find Volunteer State Community College , which is a 2 year college that offers many adult education classes.
The Highway 386 by-pass runs all the way from I-65 into Gallatin, which give you a quick trip to Nashville. Gallatin is proud of the newly remodeled Sumner Regional Medical Center and its’ new Library right off the square.
Visit a few Popular Subdivisions in Gallatin…
Here’s a few of the favorite subdivisions in Gallatin TN Real Estate. We invite you to use our Advanced Search to find Homes for Sale in Gallatin TN in any of these subdivisions:
- Bay Point – Homes built since 1980 – $300,000’s-$400,000’s
- Brookhaven – Homes built since 1975 – $200,000’s-$400,000’s
- Cambridge Farms – Homes built since 1993 – $200,000’s
- Fairvue Plantation – Homes built since 2003 – $300,000’s-millions
- Fairway Farms – Homes built since 2006 – $300,000’s-$400,000’s
- Foxland & Foxland Harbor – Homes built since 2012 – $300,000’s-$500,000’s
- Grandview Estates – Homes built since 1976 – $150,000-$600,000
- Grassland Ranch & Landings – Homes built since 1978 – $200,000-$300,000
- Hunt Club – Homes built since 2007 – $300,000’s – $500,000’s
- Lake Rise – Homes built since 1989 – high $100,000’s – $200,000’s
- Stone Creek – Homes built since 2006 – $200,000-$300,000
- Thoroughbred Crossing – Homes built since 2006 – $250,000-$350,000
- Woodhaven – Homes built since 1988 – $300,000’s – $500,000’s
- Woodlands – Homes built since 2001 – $300,000’s – $400,000’s
We are your Exclusive Buyer’s Agents for Gallatin TN Real Estate. Please contact us with any questions or if you are ready to start your home search today! We will be thrilled to hear from you, and will show you any Homes for Sale in Gallatin TN. You can also reach Pam at 615-428-8500 or Lisa at 615-478-7591. Nashville4Homes.com exists to help you find your way home!