More of the Best Areas to Live in Nashville!
In looking for the Best Areas to Live in Nashville – it will always depend on your lifestyle and what you are looking for. Do you want a vibrant community of younger people? Activities, entertainment and restaurants within walking distance? Perhaps you like suburban living with ball parks and activities for children? Or maybe a more secluded lifestyle is for you…with acreage property? Nashville Real Estate offers all this and more… Here is a listing of the Nashville area communities we serve:
We invite you to use our advanced search to homes for sale in any of these great communities. Need a Nashville TN Zip Code?
- 12 South – Zip code 37204. One of Nashville’s hottest neighborhoods. Restaurants and more restaurants…Shopping – clubs – pubs – entertainment are all here in this trendy community that attracts Nashville’s up and coming! You will find beautifully renovated homes, condos and high rises. Homes are pricey with an average of $900,000.
- Bethpage – Zip Code 37022. A small community northeast of Nashville and 10 miles northeast of Gallatin between U.S. Highway 31E and U.S. Highway 52W. Bethpage is located in Sumner County, and you’ll find small homes, farms and acreage properties. Home prices will average $180,000. Shopping for Bethpage residents will be either Gallatin or Westmoreland.
- Brentwood – Zip Code 37027. A thriving upscale community just south of Nashville, on the line between Davidson and Williamson counties. Home prices average $677,700. Click link for more detailed information about Brentwood.
- Cottontown – Zip code 37048. A small community west of Gallatin on U.S. Highway 25 in Sumner County. Small-mid sized homes and acreage properties. Home prices average $258,000
- Cross Plains – Zip code 37049. Small community on I-65 north of Nashville in Robertson County. Again, small-medium sized homes and farms/acreage properties. Home prices average $203,500.
- East Nashville – Zip Code 36206/37216. Awesome community just east of downtown Nashville that attracts artists and musicians. You’ll find lots of pubs, restaurants and entertainment within walking distance. You will find new homes in East Nashville, and many older ones that have been renovated. Home prices average in the mid $300,000’s
Let’s Look at Even More Best Areas to Live in Nashville…
- Franklin – Zip Codes 37064,37065 and 37067. Gracious and all Southern! Beautiful scenery and beautiful homes. Franklin is the Williamson County seat and has some of the best schools in the entire Nashville area. You will find many executive homes that run up into the millions. Home prices average $530,500.
- Gallatin – Zip code 37066. Gallatin is the Sumner County seat. Wide variety of housing from small, older homes to multi-million $$ homes on Old Hickory Lake. Home prices average $300,000
- Germantown – Zip Code 37208. You won’t get hungry in Germantown! So many great restaurants to choose from. Germantown is actually Nashville’s first suburb. Located near downtown Nashville, it’s named for the German population that settled there. Home prices average around $300,000.
- Goodlettsville – Zip code 37070/37072. On the border between Davidson, Sumner and Robertson counties, Goodlettsville is varied in home choices. You’ll find older homes, many new subdivisions and of course, acreage properties. Home prices average in the $400,000’s
- Greenbrier – Zip code 37073. Located in Robertson county… north of Nashville. Home prices average $215,000.
- The Gulch – Zip code 37203. Downtown Nashville at its finest. High-rises – restaurants – clubs – within walking distance. This is the place for the up and coming younger people. Home prices average mid $400,000’s.
- Hartsville – Zip code 37074. In Trousdale County, Hartsville is a quaint small town with gorgeous scenery. You’ll find a lot of farms and acreage properties, as well as smaller homes. Prices average $160,000
- Hendersonville – Zip code 37075/37077 – Just northeast of Nashville, Hendersonville is a great family-friendly community with lots of shopping, restaurants and activities for children. It’s located on old Hickory Lake. Home prices vary with many homes in the millions on the lake. Home prices average around $300,000
- Hermitage – Zip code 37076. Hermitage is located east of downtown Nashville in Davidson county. It is the home of President Andrew Jackson. Home prices average $250,000.
- LaVergne – Zip code 37086/37089 – Southeast of Nashville in Davidson county on I-24. Home prices average $175,000.
- Lebanon – Zip codes 37087/37088/37090. Lebanon is the Wilson County seat and a fairly large city. It’s convenient to Nashville on I-40. You will find homes on Old Hickory Lake in this area. Home prices average $260,000.
- Madison – Zip code 37115. Just north of Nashville on U.S. 31E and I-65N, Madison is fairly large. Home prices average $180,000. You can find homes on the Cumberland River in the Madison area.
- Mt. Juliet – Zip code 37121/37122. Mt. Juliet is located in both Davidson and Wilson counties east of Nashville on I-40. Home prices average around $300,000. You will find homes on Old Hickory Lake in Mt. Juliet. It’s also home to Providence community with over 55 housing and shopping galore.
- Nolensville – Zip code 37135. Nolensville is a fast growing community between I-24 and I-65 southeast of Nashville. ..in Williamson County. Home prices average $430,000.
- Old Hickory – Zip code 37138, Old Hickory is located east of Nashville in Davidson County. There are homes on Old Hickory Lake as well as small, older homes. Prices average $250,000.
- Portland – Zip code 37148. Portland is located north of Nashville on I-65. It borders Kentucky and has a lot of small manufacturing plants. It’s the Strawberry capital…and you can enjoy the Strawberry Festival every May. Home prices average $165,000.
- Smyrna – Zip code 37167. Southeast of Nashville on I-24, Smyrna has a lot of small manufacturing plants. Nissan is also there. Home prices average $218,000.
Here are more Best Areas to Live in Nashville…actually – they’re all good!!
- Sylvan Park – Zip code 37209. Sylvan Park is an older community that has mostly been renovated and attracts many up and coming people because of its’ close proximity to the West End/Vanderbilt area of Nashville. Shopping and restaurants within walking distance. Home prices average $375,000.
- WestEnd/Vanderbilt – Zip code 37203. This area encompasses Music Row, Edgehill, The Gulch and Vanderbilt. Many older homes, mansions, condos, high-rises and town homes are in this area. Pricey at an average of $480,000.
- Westmoreland – Zip code 37186. A small older community located northeast of Gallatin at U.S. 31E and U.S. 52. It’s on the Kentucky border and has a lot of farms and acreage properties. Home prices average $140,000.
- White House – Zip code 37188. White house is located north of Nashville on I-65. It’s a fast growing community in both Sumner and Robertson counties. Home prices average $210,000.
Please be sure to let us know about any questions you have regarding the best places to live in Nashville. We are Exclusive Buyer’s Agents – here to serve your real estate needs! We invite you to contact us – or call Pam at 615-428-8500 or Lisa at 615-478-7591. Nashville4Homes.com exists to help you find your way home!